Business owners understand the importance of curb appeal – it’s a client’s first impression of your business, and in many ways a representation of your brand. Moreover, it helps bring in customers. Research shows that customers sway their choice based on the exteriors of the business. After all, first impressions are the most long-lasting.
So, here are some tips to make sure that your business’s curb appeal stays impactful –
- Irrigation—it’s important to conduct at least a yearly inspection if the property has an irrigation system. Leaks or mismanaged watering times can hurt your bottom-line, as water costs rise.
- Visible Signs—this one’s pretty self-explanatory. If you have “no parking” or “disability parking only” or any signs that can’t be seen, then what’s the point of having them? Ensure that your signs are always visible.
- Seasonal Color Changeout—it’s recommended that you provide your commercial site with a fresh new look AT LEAST every six months (fall and spring,). This is a great way to enhance curb appeal. Think of it as advertising. It will be the most colorful thing your customers see when they enter and leave your business.
- Mulching—provides the property with a polished look. It inhibits weed growth in flowerbeds and promotes water conservation.
- Monthly Maintenance—the frequency depends on the needs and size of your property. Having a reliable service provider will help ensure that your property’s curb appeal is in tip top shape.