In any industry – or in this case, the landscape industry -management is a huge part of the service. Good management is the difference between someone saying an issue will be addressed, and actually following through with a resolution.
A landscape management can make or break your business’s curb appeal, which directly impacts your brand’s reputation. Here are some things to look out for –
- When you try to contact your landscaper, do they respond in 5 minutes or less?
- If there’s an issue at your site, do they simply say, “we’ll take care of it?” or do they actually follow through with a sense of urgency?
- Has a management representative visited your location during the length of service to ensure your landscaping needs are being met?
- Is your management representative easy to work with?
- Does your commercial landscaping provider offer you tips to enhance the curb appeal for your business (i.e. bark/mulch bids, irrigation repairs, lawn fertilization, season color change out, etc.)?
- Do they have experience with commercial properties?
If you feel that your landscape management company is not taking sufficient care of your commercial property, feel free to contact us at (866)531-4448 and follow-up with a ManageMowed rep for further tips on managing the landscape at your business.